4.14.2012

Phone does tricks; takes the fancy movin' pikchers

I swear, when the camera is off, this child is a non-stop chatterbox. Well, he is when he's the only child around - gotta fill the void and all that, and a pretty significant noise void is created when Iris leaves the house. Anyway, I just downloaded the camcorder app for my iPhone, since it's a hand-me-down from a friend and only happens to be a 3G (anything newer and it would have had this function already)(not that a hand-me-down 3G is anything to spit at. I LOVEEEEE my free iBrain. Also spitting at phones tends to make them stop working). So this was an adventure! A totally lazy, unshowered, couch surf of an adventure. I'm very active in my free time, you see.  

Since Cormac is normally this completely jumpy, effusive noise box when he's in his exersaucer, I thought I'd try to get a few minutes. He makes a few sounds here and there, but I must warn you that this is about a minute forty of basically nothing much happening. I said like, "hey" or something to him once in an attempt to get him to do some kind of interesting baby trick, but I didn't want the whole thing to be a silently staring Cormac with my voice screeching in from the ether going, "Say hi to Mommy! Say hi to Mommy's camera, Cormac! Cormac! Cormac! Baybeee Cormmm-nessss!!! Cormie, Mommy's over here! Over here! Over here! Overhereoverhereoverhereoverheerrrrrrreeeee!!!" Which is what normally works quite well, actually, but wouldn't have this time because I was filming, and obviously he knows it, and really needed to win the stare down.

SO. Here is Cormac... chewin' on stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment