10.06.2009

Because

I'm fully aware that I sound like the bad guy when I describe Iris with words like "Angry Demon Elf," or "Satan's Razornails Freedom Hater," and that everyone wanted to believe that I was joking when I warned that she doesn't take smack from anyone, and that you should watch your soft parts because she's out to maul you. But just look at that face. That is the face of one twisted puppy. She's gonna mess. you. up.


Just joshin. I think she just really wanted some pancakes. She tends to make that face when she's feeling silly and/or really wants to lick your face. Which is always, so.... ya. She makes that face a lot.

P.S. Shamelessly ripped off this pic from Sarah's FB. Thanks dude.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Keep 'er away from me! FACEMAULER IRIS. Hmmm, good name for her if she decides to join powder puff roller derby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kelleys can testify to some of the faces her father made when he was younger (he may still make them), however, Iris has her father beat hands down. Grandma K

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI that was one of the most enjoyable breakfasts I've had in years....thanks for letting us borrow crazy elfin pants and hope you get to join us next time! Auntie Jen

    ReplyDelete