7.05.2011

Tomorrow, next week, same deal

So perhaps I was hasty in my assessment that I'd post pictures "tomorrow." I'm not terribly worried though, since I'm pretty sure only Kelly and I read this thing, and I showed her the pictures in person last weekend. I kid! I know for a fact that at least two other people look at this blog sometimes when an automatic e-mail shows up to tell them that I posted something. So, all three of my dear readers, enjoy yet another picture of FBK's feet, and three profile shots wherein he attempts to suck on the umbilical cord and lick his knee.


{Toes Again!}




{Knee-to-face action}



{Umbilical cord as binky}


{More umbilical fun times}

3 comments:

  1. Hi Megan,
    Thanks for the pictures. You know that I look at the blog almost daily, just can't get enough of Iris or FBK. Love, Grandma K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,
    I too look at the blog often,just don't leave a comment. Love the Iris pictures...the F Basil K pictures are always a puzzle so it is good that you add descriptive info. Grandma K shared some more pics of Iris...she is indeed precious. Hope the house search takes a positive turn and that your sister is doing better.
    Aunt Pittypat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there special glasses that you get when you are pregnant so you can interpret the prenatal choreography? I can't tell WHAT is going on in there! xxoo

    ReplyDelete