10.08.2011

FBK is a Big Mac

Okay, does anybody who reads this thing NOT have Facebook? Just in case, here you go:

Cormac Michael Kelley
9lbs. 11oz. 22 inches long
Born Thursday, October 6th, 2011 at 8:06 am

His body was so big that doctors couldn't fit their hands inside the abdominal incision in order to extract him. The incision was made larger and vacuum extraction was used. I could feel my entire body being pulled towards the doctors as they tried to pull him out. I think my shoulders might have been lifted from the table at one point. I think there was an audible pop. Once he was finally out, the team of seasoned doctors could be heard exclaiming things like, "He is definitely a man!" and "He looks like a two month old!" I mean, so far the two outfits he's worn were sized 3mos and 6mos. Seriously.

We should have access to the hospital pictures soon, so I'll post that link as soon as I get it. I have seen previews of them, and dudes, my kid is astoundingly cute. In fact, all of them are. I should have several more, just so we don't deprive the world of all of this potential adorableness. I'm pretty sure that's an actual fact. I'm not biased or anything.


3 comments:

  1. OK so I know that I was one of the last hold-outs, but there are still a few relatives that are not on facebook. Love, Grandma K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, well, he looked VERY BIG before birth, so it's no surprise for me. However, he's pretty cute. We were a little confused about the name, but Google took care of that (although we're still not sure: a king? saint? author?). Anyhoo, at least now Iris has a bodyguard. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely adorable! Wow can you grow 'em!

    ReplyDelete