12.14.2011

Semolina Pilchard

Cormac has brief periods of false lucidity wherein he says things like, "Hey Mom." Sometimes it's just "Mommmmmm." I usually respond with "Hi! How's it going?" Then he barfs on himself.

He's been smiling and chattering with little babyvoice noises recently. I like to encourage him, so I do little dances and sing songs with him when he starts talking. Iris gets in on it and drops that little booty like it's hot. Iris is always down for a dance party, with or without music.

Anyway, today I sat with Cormac on the couch, just chilling out after work and trying to tame his cold/reflux issues, and I swear I'm not making this up, he said, "coo coo cachoo!" And then he barfed on himself.

2 comments:

  1. Egads, he's channeling John Lennon. OR, John Lennon had ESP and knew that, one day, a baby would utter that "phrase". Please let me know if he starts babbling obladeeobladahIdunno. Thanks! xxoo Pattyskyp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, you're my favorite. Never change. :)

    ReplyDelete