9.01.2012

Bueller?

So... hi. I apparently am still here. Maybe you are too?

I think facebook has taken the place of this blog. Everyone I know is on it, and I can now officially share all photos and clever anecdotes in easy to digest quips, leaving no one out. I blame Cormac's baby shower (which was the impetus for Grammy to finally succumb to the great FB in the sky). She was the last meaningful holdout, and now I fear I have nothing to say here. Not sure yet, but I do know that I will not skip Cormac's one-year post.

So maybe this is the second-to-last post ever, but I've pretended to quit before, and that didn't exactly work, so I guess the answer is: we shall see. Yes, we shall.

2 comments:

  1. Disappointing. I was always amused and even sometimes inspired by your perspective and your words. Facebook is like waving from the bus at the people on the platform as you leave the Port of Authority for summer camp upstate. Kind of an emptiness. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed every post on this blog. And you are so right the only reason I joined Facebook was because I was forced to do so. But I find that I enjoy my time spent there also. Thanks so much for all of the wonderful pictures and fond memories. Love, Grandma K.

    ReplyDelete