8.13.2009

OMG, Y'ALL

(please pardon my slip into what can only be described as Britney Spears-ese in the title there. when I get worked up my inner pantsless redneck emerges.)

Iris has a tooth.

It's teeny and white and on the bottom, left-ish side. I don't know how I even saw it in the first place, because she maneuvers her mouth and tongue in every way possible to cover it at all costs. In fact, if I didn't know any better I'd say she was embarrassed of it. Kyle still hasn't even seen it, but I finally convinced him to just stick his finger in there and feel it out. It is definitely there. Finally.

1 comment:

  1. OMG,OMG,OMG, Iris has her 1st tooth, this is huge. We'll some people may not understand, but this is the first tooth of the first grandchild!! I want pictures, just have Kyle open Iris's mouth while you snap the picture. Then when she bites him, he can add that to his list of injuries. Love Grandma K

    ReplyDelete