5.24.2009

After bath & a little bitty dress up party

Here are the post bath photos as promised.  We had some friends in town visiting for my birthday this weekend and I managed to snap another photo of Iris and Sophia (you might recognize her as the blonde blur holding Iris in that last batch of photos), except this time you can see their faces and everything.  

Snazzy duck towel!  Also, my bathroom mirror could really use some help.  Huh.

Silly Mexican Dress!

Silly Mexican Dress with Hat!  And Cat!

Sophia and Iris revealing their MI pride. :)

2 comments:

  1. The Mexican dress is lovely, the hat adds just the right touch. Sophis looks like she knows what she is doing and enjoys the time spent with Iris. So glad to see Iris so happy!
    Love, Grandma K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting all these pictures. Adorable! Since I am back on the dreaded dial-up internet connection I don't surf very much anymore. But I definitely come in here to check out what is going on with Iris. Love, Aunt Di

    ReplyDelete