5.11.2009

A Fine Day to Get Shot...


...or a fine day to get a shot, but you tell me which one sounds tougher, huh?  Anyway, Iris handled it like a pro.  I think I cried more than she did.  Then we came home and partied with some baby Tylenol and took some awesome pictures!

Weighing in at a hefty 11 lbs. 10 oz.


Towering over 74% of her peers at 23.5 inches

And dazzling the community with her 16 inch head :)

This is the exact face I wake up to every morning.  Sometimes I even get lucky and she LICKS ME with that tongue.  Good thing she's so cute.  

According to the doctor, Iris is a perfectly healthy, if slightly socially advanced, two-month-old baby.  Yes, she might have seasonal allergies, yes, she might be teething, and yes, (not) sleeping like that is normal.  I think we can officially say that what we have here is your traditional persnickety baby.  I couldn't even begin to fathom where she got that from...right, Mom? 

4 comments:

  1. Iris has to be the most beautiful baby I have ever seen, what a sweetheart. (I may be prejudice)! I love the pictures.
    Grandma Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she is stunning. I believe it's safe to say I have the cutest niece ever...and I am soo not prejudice cuz everyone else thinks so too hehe. Love you!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those smiles will get her anything she wants from Grandma!! Love Grandma Reinhard

    ReplyDelete