6.26.2009

I just can't not tell you guys about this. ack.

I have been having intermittent eye twitches for the last few weeks. Nothing painful or even very noticeable to others, but annoying for sure. As I sip on my second cup of coffee this morning, I decided to Google "eyelids twitching constantly." Here is what my search returned:

Causes
The most common things that make the muscle in your eyelid twitch are fatigue, stress, and caffeine.


Does anybody see a freaking cause and effect situation here? ANYBODY? gah.

3 comments:

  1. Megan,
    Since the doctor would suggest that you just eliminate all three triggering factors, and since you are only human and one person, I see no solution. It is always frustrating when you are not in control of your own body!! Remember why this blog is kelleywhiz? It will go away, and I am sure you are the only one that knows when is is happening. I got my medical degree online, does that count??
    Love, Grandma K

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eyelids have twitched since FOREVER! Yet, I am still alive (or what passes for alive when you are a wage slave). Two cupsa cawfee is not that much. Maybe you could just eat chocolate instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem too...it get worse when I'm under a lot of stress. Fortunately, no one else can tell when it happens, but it can be really, really annoying.

    ReplyDelete