6.08.2009

More pictures, then I swear a post with actual words is coming.

They came out small again! Not sure what's going on with that. Anyway, clearly these were taken by Kelly (again), but I'll start taking my own or get Kyle to get some while I'm at work, because Kelly can't always be around to take pictures of the baby and trim her nails because I'm afraid of breaking her. If you don't have access to facebook then these are new to you, if you do & they're not, wait a couple of days and I'll post new stuff after Iris' three-month checkup on Thursday.











2 comments:

  1. Iris is getting so big and what a personality. She looks so happy. I think she finds Kelly and Lola very amusing, you need to hire them for entertainment.
    Love, Grandma K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris definitely has a head made for hats! Too freaking KEWT! xxoo

    ReplyDelete