7.10.2009

The Future

Well, the great beast that is the pediarix vaccine 2.0 has knocked Iris out again. She fell immediately to sleep at 3:20 when the shot was administered, and as far as I know, is still passed out. So guess what happens tomorrow then? That's right, it's Franzia time. Maybe it won't be, you never can tell with these things. Maybe her age difference between then and now will allow for her to bounce back a little better from this round. But it could happen. So I'm prepared if it does, you understand. Anyway.

Being that the child is asleep, pictures are obviously a no-go at this point, but I'll entertain you with statistics. Sometime I'll have to figure out how to get a little illustrated growth chart up here, but for now, I give you bullets:

  • Length: 25.5 inches (82.14 %tile)
  • Head Circumference: 16.5 inches (67.1%tile)
  • Weight: 16lbs. 2oz. (87.03%tile)
I don't know about you, but I think it is one of the coolest things ever that she's so big. It means she interacts like a little bit older baby and does a bunch of fun stuff like squeal and giggle, and...lick her shirt. It's awesome. Plus everybody knows chubby babies are way more fun to chew on. So bring on the big sleep, big baby! Dom knows what's up.

4 comments:

  1. You + Me = Franzia Smell you later Love Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a great advantage to being a tall girl, you can carry an extra 10 pounds for every inch taller you are than normal. If I was six feet tall I would look skinny!! Grandma K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look, I am willing to bring my own glass/straw. I deserve a Franzia break, too!! xxoo Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I'm not personally willing to share my own statistics. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete