7.15.2009

Yahtzee!

The title really has nothing to do with anything, but I'm running out of ideas and I have always enjoyed that word. Yahtzee! Canasta! Oooh, canasta is fun too. Huh.

One of the major pitfalls of posting every day is that you're forced to stare your mundanity in the face. We just aren't that interesting. Iris is pretty cute, and there is a certain level of audience captivation she can muster, but really only for so long. And how much do you guys really want me to tell you that omg she chewed on her hand again! Then she giggled and smacked me in the face and farted. Then! She chewed on both her hands at the same time! Enthralling, I know. She is pretty fun in person though, and baby farts do have a certain charm to them, if ever the passing of gas were going to be charming. But good blog fodder it is not.

It could be that I'm losing my drive here. I need an assignment. I'm getting boring in general. Listen, I told Iris that I liked her little gums and that stylish thing she was doing with her hair today, and this is what she said to me:

"Bla-gaaaglelaaaaa."

Indeed. When you start boring the baby, you know it's time to do something about it. I shall strive to bring you actual content tomorrow (er. soon. ish. we'll see), but in the meantime, as always, enjoy the new photos (I'm posting from our desktop, so I think I'll be able to get this next bunch to picasa, but if not, check back tomorrow).

1 comment:

  1. O.K. who taught her to stick out her tongue? She does look pretty in pink, but someone needs to tell Iris that it is not girly-like to stick out your tongue. Grandma K

    ReplyDelete