4.28.2011

Iris Music Thursday: PB&J

Peter Bjorn & John, of course. Iris really has a lot of things to say about this song. "Dey dancin' Mom? Dey singin songs. Da Mommy an da Daddy say 'WHOOOO WHOOO WHOOO' an dey whistle. Da Daddy pay uh-tar." Yep. They do that, kiddo. All adult men and women are Moms and Dads in Iris' opinion, and this video does nothing but reinforce that all Daddys play guitar (uh-tar).

Someday I'll get a video of her listening to these songs. She actually has slightly different dances for each one. The dance for this song is a subtle bob of the head with some general bouncing all over thrown in. It's a rather serious "hipster at a show" move if I do say so.



P.S. I was a little unclear in that last post. No idea what flavor FBK is. Child would not wake up and so the only thing we could see was the face/elbow. All sorts of crotch-shots will happen next month, I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason this makes me hungry. I'm going to make brownies WITH NUTS! xxoo

    ReplyDelete