3.05.2012

Books

Cormac is normally asleep or half passed-out and nursing when Iris' bedtime routine goes down. So normally, he's not so lucid for the book-reading portion of the evening. Tonight though, I propped him up on his boppy next to Iris in her bed and read them both the requisite four books. He was so thrilled with everything - he loved the pictures and giggled every time I made eye contact with him. He actually bounced in his seat every time I turned the page. I am in love with this development.

Now look at some pictures of the baby trying to sit up:









3 comments:

  1. He is getting so big, and he loves books!! Love, Grandma K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I look at these photos I see so much of you in Cormac. I swear you produced him via parthogenesis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. It's like Jurassic Park up in here. :)

    ReplyDelete