3.22.2012

The Grammy Series: Pink Party Part Deux

Okay, I had to make these all really small or blogger wouldn't let me even upload this many. As you can see, the chaos was abundant. I still maintain it was one of the best parties we ever threw. Giant mushy thanks to Grammy K. for getting these photos (see facebook for the full set), since Kyle was preoccupied with maintaining Cormac's happiness (though Grammy did her fair share of that too. huh.), and I was busy running around like a crazy person trying to keep the party going (we have fifty-seven candles in this house and the only ones I could find were non-matching, slightly pre-used, and one was shaped like the letter "E.").

Aside to Aunt Di: Sorry the only photo of you is with your eyes closed - you look so dang cute I couldn't resist.

One more photo-heavy post soon about the Pink Party then I swear I'm letting it go. Enjoy!















2 comments:

  1. I loved Iris's pink party. Thanks for posting the pictures. Love, Grandma K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there! My tutu was at the cleaners.

    ReplyDelete