3.27.2012

The Pink Party Part R.A.(h): The Final Chapter (I swear)

Originally I was going to have Rebecca photograph the party. I will say outwardly that this was because Iris' third birthday was her first she'd actually remember, her first for which she'd actually been self-aware enough to actually have a say in the planning and, while this is all true, it's also the first that I'd put so much effort into the decoration and thematic direction, and I really wanted some professional photos of my pretty, pretty tablescape my beautiful, opinionated child on her birthday.

Anyway, we ended up deciding to wait on a RA photosesh till this summer, when hopefully Cormac can keep his guts in-check and we're all a little more pulled together on pretty much every front. Rebecca Allen, Photog Extraordinaire and Good Friend to boot (it's your official title now; go with it) is so wonderful that she, after having been canceled on for the photosesh in the flippiest of  textual manners (go me), took some shots anyway. She's wonderful, no?

And I'm so wonderful I'm making you go to her website to view the photos and buy many, many prints.

1 comment:

  1. Has Rebecca posted the pics on her website?? Love, Grandma K.

    ReplyDelete